Australia/ New Zealand Travel Sim 15 Days
Why should you buy China Unicom sim card by Sim2go when travelling to Australia or New Zealand?
Sim Card Specifications
Mobile network operator: China Unicom (service provider), Optus/Australia, 2degree/ New Zealand (local networks)
Size: 3 proper size types: normal/micro/nano
Coverage range: Australia and New Zealand
- Sim valid: 15 days from the date of activation
- This card is for one off use only. Top up/refill/recharge is not applicable.
Instructions for activating and using SIM
- Step 1: Insert Sim card into your phone (using slot 1 incase your phone has 2 sim slots) During set up, please turn-off or un-install your 2nd sim from slot 2)
- Step 2: Restart your phone and wait for awhile, to let your sim search for network and automatically activates. For certain phones, this may take longer than usual, up to few minutes. Please be patient!
- Step 3: Turn on “Cellular Data” and “Data Roaming” (Setting > Cellular Data/ Connections > Cellular Data Options/ Mobile Networks > Data Roaming > On)
- Step 4: If you don’t see network, or 3G/4G -> please restart your phone again, or turn on Airplane mode for 2 minutes and then turn it off.
In case you don’t get internet after those 4 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete
- With some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks
- APN Information (to be filled in):
- User name & Pass word: “ no need/ leave it in blank/
- APN: 3gnet
Then restart your phone.
How to make/ receive calls:
– To make calls in Australia: +(61) (Area Code) (Phone No.)
– To make calls in New Zealand: +(64) (Area Code) (Phone No.)
– To receive calls: please ask the caller to add Hongkong country code +852 to your phone number (it’s Hongkong code because your sim is provided by a Hongkong Carrier). Your phone number is given on sim package and/or the welcome SMS.
Where to buy Travel Sim in Vietnam?
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.vn and get it delivered to your address in Vietnam within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sim2go.vn/
You can also call our hotline +84 889105106 (Hochiminh City) or +84 947296299 (Hanoi) to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want.
See you soon!