Why should you buy Fiji Travel Sim in Vietnam?
Specifications of tourist sim 4G Fiji
- Mobile network Operator: Digicel Fiji Limited
- Size: 3 proper size types: normal sim/ micro/ nano
- Data: 3G/4G
- 3GB high-speed data 4G
- Coverage: Fiji
- Expiry Date: 15 days from the date of activation
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
How to use Fiji Travel Sim
- Step 1: Insert Sim card into your phone (using slot 1 incase your phone has 2 sim slots) During set up, please turn-off or un-install your 2nd sim from slot 2)
- Step 2: Turn on “Cellular Data” and “Data Roaming” (Setting > Cellular Data/ Connections > Cellular Data Options/ Mobile Networks > Data Roaming > On)
- Step 3: Restart your phones and/ or turn on Airplane mode for few seconds and then turn it off.
- Step 4: In case you don’t get internet after those 3 steps, your phone might need to set up the APN. APN Set up as followed:
- For Android: Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > APN/ Access Point Names > Add a new APN (as given below) & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete.
- For iOS: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Networks > Add a new APN (as given below) > & Save > Choose the APN you have created > complete
- With some specific iPhones, if the APN information does not show up, then please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Networks
- APN Information (to be filled in):
- User name & Pass word: no need/ leave it in blank
- APN: ctm-mobile
Where to buy Fiji Travel Sim in Vietnam?
You can make booking of this sim card on our website www.sim2go.vn and get it delivered to your address in Vietnam within a few days or few hours if you wish! You might want to discover more information about our travel sim cards and travel experiences on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sim2go.vn/
You can also call our hotline +84 889105106 (Hochiminh City) or +84 947296299 (Hanoi) to get more advice and buy the sim as quickly as you want.
More information about Republic of Fiji
- Fiji is officially called the Republic of Fiji.
- The main official language of Fiji is Fijian. There are two other official languages English and Fijian Hindi or Hindustani (a mix of Hindi and Urdu).
- The capital and largest city in Fiji is Suva, on the island of Viti Levu.
- There are 332 islands in Fiji and over 500 small islets. Around 110 of these islands are inhabited, although 87% of the population lives on the two biggest islands Viti Levu and Vanua Levu.
- The currency of Fiji is the Fijian dollar.
Fiji is a dream vacation destination. With its white sandy beaches, clear blue water, friendly locals and warm sunny climate, this South Pacific island nation attracts around 60,000 visitors per month who all head here for their dream Fiji islands holidays.
And with more than 300 Fiji islands to explore, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to fulfilling your island fantasy and Fiji island hopping is a real highlight of a holiday here.